Lincolnshire Swim Club welcomes guests. The guest policy and fees are as follows:
- All guests must be accompanied by a member throughout their visit to the club.
- Hosting members are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Guests are limited to 3 visits in TOTAL throughout the season, regardless of who the hosting member is.
- Non-resident family members, defined as relatives that live outside of District 103, are limited to 10 TOTAL visits per season.
- All guests must be signed in at the front desk.
- The guest fee before 5:00 pm is $10 per guest per visit.
- The guest fee for swimmers after 5:00 pm is $5 per guest per visit.
- The guest fee for non-resident family members is $5 per guest per visit.
- Grandparents and children under the age of 3 are free.
- Members are allowed to bring up to 4 non-swimming guests at any one time after 5:00 pm free of charge. These non-swimming guests are limited to 3 visits in TOTAL throughout the season, regardless of who the hosting member is.
- Pool management should be contacted to arrange for parties over 12.
- Pool management can discretionary post a “No Visitors Allowed” sign to avoid overcrowding.
Waiver and Release, click here.Guest_register.doc