What is RibFest?
RibFest is a fun family event to end the LSC summer season. RibFest features a rib cook-off, dessert bake-off, cornhole tournament, music and of course fun in the pool!
Who can come to RibFest?
RibFest is open to all LSC members and their guests (guest fees apply).
What's happening where and when?
- 8am - Rib Cook-off starts. Chef's meeting at Noon
- 10am - Pools, clubhouse & bar open
- 11am - Cornhole Tournament starts (check-in 10am)
- 2pm - Rib & BBQ buffet opens (stays open while supplies last)
- 3pm - Bake-off Judging begins
- 4:30pm - Rib Judging begins
- 5:30pm - Winners announced
The parking lot will be CLOSED the entire day. The Rib Cookoff and Cornhole Tournament will both take place in the parking lot.
Biking or walking to the club is strongly encouraged. Street parking will be available.
Both the baby pool & main pool are open for swimming all day. The clubhouse, bar & snackbar will be open too.
What's on the menu?
LSC's snackbar will be selling our typical menu of burgers, hot dogs, pizza, etc. LSC will also open a BBQ buffet at 2pm with ribs, pulled pork sliders & sides for sale (while supplies last!)
No problem! Just come and enjoy the last days of summer at the pool.
- RibFest happens rain or shine.
- NO BYOB! The club has a no-outside liquor policy in accordance with our state-issued liquor license. We respectfully insist that no privately purchased alcohol be brought or consumed in the parking lot or club. All alcohol should be purchased from the clubhouse bar. Proceeds go to swim club operations and future club improvements.
- Bring your friends and show them LSC is the place to be for summer in the Shire. (Guest fees apply).